The Adams County High School Youth on the Job Training and Apprenticeship Fair
February 29, 2024 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (time subject to change)
The Adams County High School Youth on the Job Training and Apprenticeship Fair enables hundreds of students to learn about non-traditional career pathways from business professionals.
Who should participate? Companies and community colleges with specialized training/education that lead to career pathways: Apprenticeship~Internship~Certificates~Paid on the job upskill training.
This is not a fair for seasonal or temporary work.
Please provide engaging opportunities for students to interact with your opportunity and/or engage in meaningful conversations about current or future employment.
- Approximately 500-600 juniors and seniors from Adams 12, Adams 14, School District 27J, Strasburg, Bennett, Westminster Public Schools, Mapleton Public Schools and Pinnacle Charter Schools will participate.
- Schools will come in waves and attend for 90 minutes.
- Students will be able to move around from exhibitor to exhibitor in an Open House style, visiting booths and speaking to representatives.
- Students will have the option to attend a professional development workshop during their session.
- Exhibitors should be prepared to alert students to the application process, starting wages and career pathways in your company. Handouts or visuals will be helpful to students.